We understand that joining a fitness center is a commitment that you make to yourself to achieve your own personal goals of health and physical fitness. Our staff is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
For your convenience, High Street Fitness is open 24 hours a day, every day.
Visitors are certainly welcome but need an appointment with a staff member to enter the facility. Please call (330) 638-3488 to schedule an appointment.
Our strength training equipment can help you tone and build muscle.
- 22 station circuit by Pyramid
- Free weights to 100lbs
- State- of-the-art Hoist Smith machine
- Rubberized dumbbells to 85lbs
Cardiovascular equipment is available to help you shed pounds and inches and to keep your heart in shape.
- Treadmills by Landace
- Steppers by Climbmax
- Elliptical trainers by Lifefitness and Octane
- Recumbent bikes
Total fitness consists of cardiovascular Endurance, flexibility and weight control through proper nutrition. A well-structured fitness program offers many life- enhancing benefits.
- Improve circulation and reflexes
- Increase strength and endurance
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Increase resistance to injury (especially Lower back and joints)
- Retard atrophy (wasting away caused by lack of Physical activity)
- Relieve tension and stress
- Reduce heart attack risk factors
- Stimulate metabolism and circulation
- Increase resistance to illness and infection
- Stimulate digestion
- Sleep better